Repair 3 (CONE)

Posted: Sunday, May 1, 2016 | Posted by Rebeca Acosta |
Materials: kiln fused glass, Stained glass, welded steel and found object (cone)

Back at it again with another repair. Found this beautifully destroyed cone on the road on my way to Hunter open studios and couldn't resist. A while ago I was doing an Instagram based photo series on disrepaired cones it only seems fitting in my need to repair things that I would eventually come full circle and repair this object which I have become enamored with, that being said, cones are often used even in states of disrepair. This particular damage was too severe for this object to retain any functional use. Here it is in its newly minted glory.

 Repair 3







2 comments:

  1. Mónica Acosta-Zamora said...
  2. Fabulously creative!

  3. Mónica Acosta-Zamora said...
  4. Fabulously creative!

Post a Comment