FURNITURE?

Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 | Posted by Rebeca Acosta |
WHY buy Ikea?
it's cheap.
why not buy Ikea?
it's crappy.

but alas I live in nyc and travel more than I stay. I mean from Apartment to apartment.

so I have made a set of drawers. that also subs as moving boxes and fulfills my need for compartmentalizing my things. I had made just shelving to put things on (extensive shelving, around 12 of them) but there's only so high you can stack your clothes before they fall, making a tornado. Then a busy week arrives and my closet is what I have nicknamed the floor............ anyways this is just the start of this idea. They look fun, like a contour drawing.

My furniture maker friends are sharpening there carving knives and aiming them at me. Just kidding, they except me for who I am. Someone great to have coffee with.

I give you. FERNICHER  by Rebeca Acosta


0 comments:

Post a Comment